Are you ready to help us innovate and deliver on our promise of high standards?
We have made a commitment to excellence in tablet manufacturing and that dedication to quality extends to our workforce as well.
Current Available Positions
Representative, Technical Service
Perform functions to provide capital equipment maintenance, repair, qualification protocol execution, calibration and training services for customers.
• Plan assigned customer service needs, contact customers to obtain information to determine tools, instruments and parts that may be needed in the field and arrange travel needs.
• Meet customer personnel to determine equipment problems, perform diagnostic tests involving mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems and take corrective action involving replacing defective parts and machine components, reprogramming control systems and reviewing units as necessary.
• Provide protocol services for customers, perform equipment qualification procedures at home office and at customer site, identify and correct problems as required.
• Calibrate equipment according to customer schedule apply test procedures and adjust equipment to meet standards.
• Provide on-site operation, maintenance and preventive maintenance.
• Make courtesy calls to customer sites as available.
• Respond to customer calls regarding equipment problems, determine nature of problems and recommend corrective action.
• Run lab and factory acceptance tests for customers, set up equipment, run product and check specifications.
• Conduct on-site seminars for equipment operation and process optimization.
• Prepare service and expense records as required.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Work Requirements
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or 4 years of equivalent work experience
• Electromechanical proficiency
• Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
• Familiarity working with Programmable Logical Controllers
• Some knowledge of RS Logix
• Experience working with Digital Multimeters, temperature probes, pressure gauges
• Familiarity working with high voltage devices
• Experience with troubleshooting